MENU

Slide

Saturday, February 23, 2008


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Jacq: Yeah i heard it's haunted,
But, i went at like 3-7pm,
Still so bright, no ghost one lah!
LOL! Only got hornets,
but the silence is pretty creepy thou.

Anon1: Hey babe, i learnt it by myself.
Are you considering going for makeup course or sth? (:
Video on putting on falsies, Xiaxue did a video on it!

Jasmine: Hello dear! Please get back to me and
tell me when you wanna meet me!

Sher: Lol, tfcd simply means time for CD.
Which is your images lah.

Janice: LOL! Yah loh,
Then can always go ikea to eat Diam cake.
I'm damn scared of school! :x

Felicia: Heheh,
This sunday doing shoot with jesse right?
Show me okay! Btw, sentosa pictures
editted ones you get alrdy?

Winnie: So so cuuute right!
My mum was like, "Come come come
and see mimao, lie with teddy, So cute!"
Hahahas, i pretty much like that too!
the fake snow, lol!

Huiyu: No lah! I'll rmb you mar,
I rmb last time you always come and find yuling and me,
Then ask us to play with you one luh! Hahahs.

Bao: Thanks! I like that series too!
Hehehe. But the red annnnnt.. *Shivers!*

1234: Hey babe, Try urbanoutfitters.com
Baghaus.com, Torrid.com






I AM SO FREAKING NERVOUS!

Jack Neo called me yesterday night & asked me to
go down to his office at 1pm today for an audition
because he said he had a role which suits me. o.0

I'm totally gonna die!
I've never even considered acting!

What if i burst out laughing during the audition,
and make a fool out of myself?!
What if, what if, what if..
And i had to go there alone because my boy had to go to
Mediacorp to check out the new MV for spop!
#@%$#^%@#% I don't wanna go alooooone. ):



Gotta rush to prepare for the audition.
Can i not go? Stressed. ))):

No comments: